COVID - 19 / Resort Update
Arina,takes standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. Our management team has been closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO) statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the guidelines of the local health authorities on the appropriate hygiene standards.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and hotel employees remains our paramount priority
The following is some useful information for keeping our guests’ stay safe:
GENERAL PREVENTIVE HYGIENE MEASURES FOR THE GUESTS
- Keep safe social distance of 2m. Be aware of spray from sneezes or cough when in close proximity. Follow the floor markings, wherever placed.
- Should you need face-masks and gloves, you may find them at our mini-market
- Remember, even if you don’t have symptoms you can still be a carrier and transmitter
- Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Seek medical advice if you feel any suspect symptom and keep being informed on all hygiene regulations/protocols
- Wash your hands or use the gel hand sanitizer before entering our dining rooms or contacting the reception or bar counters.
- Please air your room thoroughly.
- No visitors are allowed to hotel bedrooms.
- All our staff-associates are thoroughly trained according to their duties. Please contact our Front Office for any queries you may have.
- Please allow them to keep social distance, use their personal work tools (face-mask and gloves) and not to shake hands.
- Contact from your room our Front Office for any queries you may have.
- Under these circumstances please allow more time for deeper room cleaning before a new arrival. Check out at 11:00, Check in at 15:00
- Please use elevators one person at the time. More people only in case of a family.
- Our club-cars are available to service you, also one at the time, except for family members.
- Use the special tray for placing your room and towel cards, when checking out
- We recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
- Particular care is taken to disinfect each bedroom.
- All non-essential items have been removed from bedrooms. These include pencils,note-pads,cushions,decorative items,tea/coffee facilities.
- New covers for T.V and A/C telecontrols are used for every new arrival.
- Rooms are serviced every 2nd day for linen change and room amenities addition, only. For any further service please call Front Office.
- Deeper and more thorough cleaning and room airing before every new guest arrival. This procedure includes the cleaning of the filters of the air conditioning.
- Special precautions are taken while changing the room linen, with very careful handling of the used items.
- All used linen is separately (per room) packed in plastic bags. Then they are immediately moved to trolleys in an area outside the hotel.
- All linen is delivered daily to the hotel from our outsourced contractor in safe packaging sorted per kind of item. Then it is carefully handled from our staff with one-use gloves
- A frequent cleaning schedule is applied to all public areas.
- The cleaning process is recorded every time a service is performed.
- The kids’ club will not operate during this summer, according to State’s recommendations.
- Animation/children carers are available daily 10:00 – 18:00
- Area: the Kids’ pool/slides area.
- Be aware for the social distances.
- Introduced more than one sitting in the dining areas. Please make your reservation before leaving after breakfast, at the Main Restaurant entrance. Families with young children will be offered priority to the first sitting.
- Wait at the entrance to be seated
- Please follow the flow-through passage to keep social distance
- The wearing of mask and gloves is mandatory for our staff associates
- Waiting staff will assist you during buffet service.
- Access in these areas including stores is forbidden to anybody not directly involved In this service
- All products/packaging is disinfected before entering the production are
- Kitchen attire including head covering, gloves, masks, aprons and uniforms are washed daily at a min. temperature of 60 degrees C.
- A safe distance between each chef is kept during all phases of production.
- Clean and soiled items are kept clearly separately in the dishwashing area.
- Strict HACCP conditions are in place
- Counter service only.
- There is only one way to be served at the bar. Please follow the flow-through passage and keep safe social distance.
GYM / WATER PARK /POOLS / BEACH
- Gym is temporarily kept closed, according to State’s recommendations
- The water park is the newest addition to our Arina property. It caters for both Hotel Guests and Outside Clients. Hotel Guests are welcome with free entrance. All Inclusive guests may enjoy their snacks from the canteen (self-service). Also all inclusive beverages are available up to 18:00. Please be aware for the safe social distances.
- All Hygiene procedures are implemented for keeping your presence at the pools and beach safe.
- The Pools’ PH is checked every 4 hours. Results are recorded.
- Permitted persons in the pools: 1 per 2.5 sq.m.
- 2 persons per sun-umbrella. More if members of a family.
- Distance between guests under different sun-umbrellas will be min. 2m at the pools, 2m at the beach.
Available at the Main Bar/Pool after 20:30. Please keep the safety social distance.
TRANSFER / TAXI
- For private transfer:
- Cars usually up to 5 persons: now 1 + 1 person as carer
- Cars usually up to 6 or 7 persons: now 2 person
- Cars usually up to 8 or 9 persons: now 2 persons
- Exception to the above, if members of a family with children under legal age.
- All passengers and the driver have to wear face-mask
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.